skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mearorz
ana, save me.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Maybe I'm Just Tired
I've got a disease I thought I could could control but it is apparent to me that I cannot.
She's sticking with me forever.
I don't care if you don't like Her.
i aspire.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
vanessa
I've got a lot going on inside this head of mine. And the only way to figure it out is to lay it out.
View my complete profile
Statistics
Current Height: 5'3
Current Weight:
104.5
103.5
101.8
Highest Weight: 116
Lowest Weight: 98
Goal Weight #1: 102
Goal Weight #2
(by dec.12)
: 100
Goal Weight #3: 98
Goal Weight #4: 95
(last updated dec.8)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(43)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(10)
►
August
(7)
▼
July
(9)
Skin and Bones. And a Baton Microphone
-This is for the 29th
Numb From All the Feeling
Baby, Did You Forget to Take Your Meds?
Skeleton, We Have Been Friends For Years
Stop Saying You're Sorry
Open Your Mouth and I'll Break It
All Work and No Play
Maybe I'm Just Tired
►
June
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment