Since I wasn't able to get the snacks i wanted/needed from my own house I had to stop at Albertson's before work and I picked up a water and special k meal replacement bars. They're not my first choice because they still have over 100 cals but I had limited time and that was all I could find-_- Then I had a string cheese and some edamame we found in her fridge. Then...lunch rolled around. Chicken Nugget Happy Meal from McDonald's. I wanted the toy for some kandy bracelets. Pft, what a pathetic excuse. I couldve saced the 5 bucks it cost me to buy a different little plushie from anywhere else. Really? McDonald's? I'm so sad.
My mom just got me a sandwich for dinner. I'm drinking lots of water. Maybe I'll get lucky and throw it up later. If I'm fucking brave enough.
Tomorrow I'll go with the same meal plan as yesterday:
breakfast: special k bar (90 cals)
snack at 9am: granola bar (90 cals)
lunch at 11am: mini bagel and rice cake (150cals)
and no snacks after work.
That leaves me at 330 until 4pm.
I don't think I'll be home for dinner tomorrow because this boy is coming home from vacation and I'm hanging out with him. MOTIVATION!
I'm wearing the most unflattering shorts again. Seriously, my thighs are the most stubborn when it comes to shrinking.
I'll keep Kate Somers' bod in mind next time I'm tempted to eat.
Absolute Perfection<3

No comments:
Post a Comment