Thursday, July 23, 2009

All Work and No Play

Having a day off yesterday really boosted my mood. Didn't end up being a 5th wheel like dreaded so that was a definite PLUS!
I think I'm really starting to do what I didn't plan on doing: fall. Aww shit.

I'm getting scared about being jobless as of October 1st. I NEED a job because I NEED money!

I felt shaky today for the first time in too long of a while. How sad, I missed this feeling a lot. And I feel like I'll jinx myself if I say, "This time, I WILL do better!" on account of every other time I've said that I've ended up failing. Of course.

I need a goal. I think I have one now that 'somebody' is out of my way. Hoorah!

I'm wishing and hoping that he doesn't notice my cut. I know there will be plenty of chances. But I didn't think thoroughly when finding a hiding spot on my own body. How stuuupid of me. I wish I could take my skin off with my clothes!

I'll never miss the way you yelled my name
I'll never miss the games you played
to force me into my corner and cry in shame
I'll never miss the way you screamed in my face
You made me feel so replaced
with your bullshit pipe you'd constantly lace

No comments:

Post a Comment