Tuesday, June 30, 2009

DROP!

Is it even possible to fail so fast?!

I didn't think so until today! How saaad. This must be fixed.



Tomorrow we get to see La Roux play! So excitedd! It'll definitely be one of the highlights of my week, yayy!



I hate ice cream. How about I never eat it ever again, yeah? I won't have any of that and I'll walk some more today. I need to walk right now, too much sugar in my system! I'm hyper?!

I'm actually a little homesick today. All I really miss though are my close friends. I miss being around different people that I know. I miss texting as I please and being able to talk to whoever I want during the day. I have to wait until a convenient time when people are actually awake at home which is usually when I'm about to go to sleep. How convenient. I'll see them soon enough I supposee, and when that happens I'm sure I'll be missing London tons more. I love this place.

I watched two movie that sparked that homesickness. And I won't watch anymore like them while I'm here!HA! I actually feel like watching something scary. Even though I'm scared enough when I'm the only one awake late at night since I have the WORST sleeping problems. Grrreat. Nyquil for me tonight! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment