My best friend slept over last night...which means junk food. Sucks. I had cake, gummy candy, chips and salsa, and more I'm sure ): Then we woke up and went to McDonald's of all places and I got a chicken nugget happy meal when she got a fruit parfait. Why didn't i get that?! I hate how I can think one thing and then do the complete opposite within seconds. I need to work on that.
Later wasn't any better, cousin's birthday so I had to eat. So disgusting. I purposely wore the tightest, most uncomfortable jean shorts to make me feel/look like shit. And it worked-_- So me and my sister went to Target and I bought all the regulars from when I was on track and skinny and HAPPY. Bought some hydroxycut, stole some makeup, bought Skinny Bitch! It's a must-have! Seriously, the way it's written is so no-nonsense and just kicks your ass and makes you think. I'm so excited! I've only read like 3 chapters and I'm already crazyy.
Tomorrow I'm waking up early enough to eat cereal for breakfast (100cals worth) and then packing snacks/lunch for work:
1.special k bar@9am (90cals)
2.mini bagel, plain@11am (100cals)
3.caramel flavored ricecake@11am (50cals)
with my hydroxycut powder packets in water throughout the day.
It will be successful and I'm SO excited!
I need to be skinny.
I need to be happy.
I was naturally thin when i was young and now it's all catching up to me. I need to keep that title as being the skinny one. I feel like I'd let everyone down if I wasn't...

No comments:
Post a Comment