-----
104.5

I want--no, NEED to get back to 95.
Enough of this bullshit binging, I'm going to be strict on myself.
I have no plans for today except to clean my room. I wanted to drive down to San Diego because Brian is down there for a week buuut I don't think I'd want to drive all the way back by myself since I wouldn't be able to stay the night. Stuupid things planned for Sunday. I am NOT looking forward to either!
I hate being home alone ): I hate being by myself period. I think I'll make a trip to target because I need to buy blank CDs and some makeup and a magazine for thinspo. Sounds adventurous-_-
I'll update later with how my meals went. I need to start tracking that again.
---------
B:slept
L:apple, 1/2 sandwich dad made me
D:tba

No comments:
Post a Comment