Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Satan Wants His Stuff Back

I've been doing alright lately, under 700 cals everyday since last post, minus one day i spent with the boyfriend and my sister and her boyfriend (baking cookies, trips to the frozen aisle, it all spells disaster), and i'm constantly being inspired.

I was getting into a horrid habit of eating a lot right before i slept because it felt "comfortable". All i really need to fall asleep is Andrew. Really, the whole week he was sick I couldn't fall asleep because I was alone. I've always hated falling asleep by myself.

I'm meeting up with my (awful) ex-boyfriend on Thursday. Just getting a text from him today made my stomach drop and catch on fire and NOT in a good way. I can't believe this creature doesn't think he ever did anything to harm me. Really? You put me through hell with your empty threats of ending your life and blaming me? Really? You introduce to me this new world of drugs and danger and think you're helping? Really? You use your meth addiction as an excuse for everything and still lie about being clean? Really? You used so much of my money on gas and drugs because you never you had your own because a)you didn't have a job and b)any 2 cents you got your hand on you'd spend to pick up a fix. Really? And now you want your jackets back? You astound me.

I think I'm going to pick up smoking. It curbs appetite and my teeth are white enough and strong enough to handle it for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment