Friday, December 11, 2009

Dress Me, I'm Your Mannequin


Doing better.
I'm seeing ribs.
Finally bought a scale, I'm 101.7 this morning.
My mom brought me a cupcake and french fries in the morning, fucking shit?
Whatevz, it'll keep my metabolism up since that's all I'm eating today.

I'm getting a new car soon, yippee! I love how my parents don't know how to raise me, HAHA. Did we not just get into the hugst fight where I literally wanted to stab both of them in their sleep? And now they're saying sorry for being bitches by buying me a new car? Sweet, I'll take it.

Nothing beats watching Mean Girls in the morning. Gawddd, I love this weather. I'm rather pleasant this morn. Had a cute night with Boyfriend yesterday despite us waiting for my period to start. Yeah, I'm most likely pregs:/ but we both decided what we'd do if (when) we find out. "I'm calling to procure a hasty abortion ?" Yeahh.. sorry. There's just no way I could have a baby right now. No fucking way. I'm not ready to grow up.

Time to decorate the tree, then clean my room (I actually feel like it, weird.), then shower time. Go have a look at my tumblr.



xox

No comments:

Post a Comment