I probably--no, definitely would've been lower this morning if I wouldn't had had that cookie and pack of gummy bugs and special k bar and pretzels with cheese pack right before bed. Yeah, what a binge. But it seemed like it after i finished and saw all the goddamn wrappers on my bed. And I didn't even really go to bed until about 4am since it's so hard for me to fall asleep alone nowadays. Ugh, I'm rambling, pardon me.
I have work from 230pm to 11pm and I think I'm going to die. I might not be so bad though because my friend Jeanette is working with me until 9pm so I'm crossing my fingers that that time will fly by. I'm just dreading the questions about sales that I don't know the answers to, the use of large amounts of cash since I hate giving change, the "Wait, that price doesn't look right...", the customers who won't say thank you, the rushes of people after a dead half an hour, the checking of my drawer to make sure I gave the right changed, ugh just everything. I already want to go home and still sitting in bed.
Me and Boyfriend were reading about the abortion pill. Don't know why I feel the need to speak of this, its just amazing how sure we are already and I haven't even missed my period yet. Like, I'm either 100% sure that I am and then in the same breath 100% sure I'm not. I'm both extremes. And I'm trying really hard to keep out of my mind the fact that I may be destroying a human life... Whatever, I can't have a kid right now. I'm a baby myself.
xo

No comments:
Post a Comment