Went to bed at 4am last night (morning-_-) and got woken up by my sister a little before 7 to take her to school. And i haven't slept since then! I think the energy powder i put in my water made me stay awake, glad to know it works(:
breakfast consisted of 100cals worth of oatmeal that i waited to long to eat and got cold an nasty, who cares, and a glass of water.
My mom wanted to take me to get new pants for work so before we left i ate an apple(70cals) and a small almost cheese-less quesadilla(150) and i had those for several reasons: 1.didn't want my stomach rumbling around my mom 2.my first moments of hunger are when i get the most irritable and i didn't feel like starting a fight with her today (anyone else get irritable?) 3.hoping to get my mom to think that that was my lunch. But #3 was a fail. She wanted to get taco bell and i said okay because i knew she couldnt argue with me gettingsomething without meat. bean and cheese burrito anyone? 320 fucking calories.
No dinner for me tonight. I've had 2 more glasses of water already so hopefully this shit will flush right out.
Total:640
wow. what a fail.
I need to exercise tonight.
I need some pretty thinspo...












xoxo
breakfast consisted of 100cals worth of oatmeal that i waited to long to eat and got cold an nasty, who cares, and a glass of water.
My mom wanted to take me to get new pants for work so before we left i ate an apple(70cals) and a small almost cheese-less quesadilla(150) and i had those for several reasons: 1.didn't want my stomach rumbling around my mom 2.my first moments of hunger are when i get the most irritable and i didn't feel like starting a fight with her today (anyone else get irritable?) 3.hoping to get my mom to think that that was my lunch. But #3 was a fail. She wanted to get taco bell and i said okay because i knew she couldnt argue with me gettingsomething without meat. bean and cheese burrito anyone? 320 fucking calories.
No dinner for me tonight. I've had 2 more glasses of water already so hopefully this shit will flush right out.
Total:640
wow. what a fail.
I need to exercise tonight.
I need some pretty thinspo...
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment