Woke up really motivated this morning because of last night's "disaster". Sister brought me a cookie and i ate some crackers.
Before going to the boy's house i had a slice of wheat bread with the tinyest bit of nutella on it and a chewy bar totaling around 200cals. We slept until 11am when i had to leave and luckly i told my mom i was at lunch with a friend so i came home and had an energy packet in a bottle water and called it a meal(:
I was reading the nutritional facts on a box of microwaveable popcorn we had and one bag was only 30cals! I thought there must be a lot of fat or sugar and here but no! 0g of each! So i popped myself a bag and put some in a sandwich bag for class for emergency if my stomach got loud and ate the rest of the bag on the way there. Stomach stayed silent(:
When i came home my mom told me she bought me vegan buffalo wings, this other vegan snack, and bean and cheese burritos. FINALLY she supports my vegetarianism! So i tried the buffalo wings which were 200cals per serving (5 wings) and it was filling!
I'm going to an outdoor mall with my friend so we can both avoid dinner and the cookies that are baking and walk around and be motivated and jolly and shaky and lalala{:
Today's Total: 430cals ; 4 bottles of water
i call that quite successful!
Oh and i finally fit into these long johns i bought 2 summers ago! I wore them last night(:
xoxo

I was reading the nutritional facts on a box of microwaveable popcorn we had and one bag was only 30cals! I thought there must be a lot of fat or sugar and here but no! 0g of each! So i popped myself a bag and put some in a sandwich bag for class for emergency if my stomach got loud and ate the rest of the bag on the way there. Stomach stayed silent(:
When i came home my mom told me she bought me vegan buffalo wings, this other vegan snack, and bean and cheese burritos. FINALLY she supports my vegetarianism! So i tried the buffalo wings which were 200cals per serving (5 wings) and it was filling!
I'm going to an outdoor mall with my friend so we can both avoid dinner and the cookies that are baking and walk around and be motivated and jolly and shaky and lalala{:
Today's Total: 430cals ; 4 bottles of water
i call that quite successful!
Oh and i finally fit into these long johns i bought 2 summers ago! I wore them last night(:
xoxo



You have a VERY interesting blog. I am not sure whether it is completely authentic. Read my blog and see what you think.
ReplyDelete