Did fairly well today.
Day 2 of vegetarianism<3
Had a chewy bar (90) and special k crackers (90) for breakfast
Went to Chipotle at lunch with a boy, finished half (~210)
NO SNACKS
Dinner was 2 veggie sausage patties (160) and fruit (~80)
Grand Total: 630
Not Terrible.
I'm craving peanut butter SO bad right now ! And i have to stay up until one.
four. more. hours.
I'm watching the Saw movies to keep my mind occupied:p
Addison Gill



Day 2 of vegetarianism<3
Had a chewy bar (90) and special k crackers (90) for breakfast
Went to Chipotle at lunch with a boy, finished half (~210)
NO SNACKS
Dinner was 2 veggie sausage patties (160) and fruit (~80)
Grand Total: 630
Not Terrible.
I'm craving peanut butter SO bad right now ! And i have to stay up until one.
four. more. hours.
I'm watching the Saw movies to keep my mind occupied:p
Addison Gill

http://sophiaruins.blogspot.com/2009/10/motivation.html?zx=eed5f8606a9986d4
ReplyDeletelookitdeez!