Monday, June 29, 2009

Bullet Proof


I'm afraid again.

I'm afraid of:

-losing my battle

-being alone

-leaving things unfinished

I've got a clean slate, which is exacty what i wanted, and now i don't know what to do with myself! One step at a time I suppose.

1.Me

I come first. That was my objective from the start and it still is. There's noo changing that number one spot. No Sir.!


I want to stay here, in London, so bad! I love nearly everything about it. Yeah, the toilets are weird. The sinks are weird too. And the water is harder. But those are easy to get over. I love public transportation, I love the cobblestone streets, I love everyone minding their own business, I love how easy it is to find nice things to wear and buy, I just love the atmosphere. It's calm everywhere. Even the crazy nightlife has a sense of calmness to it! I'm going to live here at some point in my life, I just know it.


The walking helps out a lot too. I hardly walk anywhere at home and this has been a nice addition to my lack of everyday exercise. Fuck Tuesday cheer practices. I don't do anything there--and on purpose. Why am I going to look like a fucking body builder for somebody else? Sure I love the sport but there's no need for me to sacrifice my body for the pride of another. No thanks! I'll leave that up to meee.


I want a cat! They're cute and calm and always look like they're smiling. Like the cheshire cat!<3


One thing I do miss about home is my shower. It feels cleaner and I can fall asleep in it if I want to. That's the thing about staying at other people's houses/hotels: I never feel comfortable in the bathrooms. I can't wait to have my own house and have the sickest most comfortable bathroom! It'll be huge and have a huge bath with a t.v and lots of light! I hate dark bathrooms. They creep me out.


I miss a certain few. I can't wait to see them again! I wish i could fly them out here so they ould have fun with me! AH I wish!


I want some weed. I bought a cute pipe today and I'm more than ready to use it.


I'm buying more heels in the future! They look cute and feel impressive. I bought a gorgeous pair today and I think I just about feel in love with them the moment i put them on and saw they fit. I origanlly went in looking for cowboy boots (<3) I still need to find some...

I HAVE ITCHY SENSITIVE SKIN! I need to make an appointment with a dermatologist. I have a few questions to ask about what to do with this awful skin I've got.


So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu.


Day One of ReInventing.

No comments:

Post a Comment